-->> Welcome to Reflected Truth, currently version 2.0, the web portfolio/online
junk folder of Wind. Orignally
this site was merely a blog of MoRSA [Melody of a Rainy Summer Afternoon], one of my
earliest original story. But I decided to expand the site and redesigned it completely.
This site started on June 09, 2008. Current version, entitiled Aquatic Wonderland, best
viewed in IE or Firefox with a resolution 800x600 or higher.
<3 Wind on 07.04.08
<<-- Top
-->>
The display case of all the layouts used for Reflected Truth... with standard description and some commentaries by me ^^
- Wind on 07.08.08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current version ==>> Version 2.0: Aquatic Wonderland[07.08.08 - ?]
A tribute to
The Beautiful Element Water[top and bottom]
-->> I decided to try an unusual color theme for this layout... and ended up with yellow-orange-gray. Well, this typical two-column turned out ok... I wanted to keep the sidebar and main content simple, and I think the layout achieved what I intended. ^^ As for the name aquatic wonderland, I looked at all the images I used, most of them associates with water. And since I really loved the element water [and personally I lack of the element water...], version 2.0 became a tribute to the beautiful element.
-- Wind
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 1.0: Bendable Reality[06.09.08 - 07.08.08]
A Tribute to
My Original Stories[top and bottom]
-->> I was debating with myself over "Reflected Truth" and "Bendable Reality" as the title, well, you know what the result was. So "Bendable Reality" became the version title. This version is the first time I tried three-column [and turned out to be exhausting and not really what I expected...], I was really fond of the header since it represented some common theme my stories share, eg. rain and sakura. And as for the title "Bendable Reality", it seems that all the things in my fiction all can somehow be represented in reality [like the images of my header], so it seems like that the idea of reality is bendable. *shrug* It was a choice for the title too... so yeah...
-- Wind
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last Updated: 07.08.08
Labels: site
Entry posted by Mel-Lyn
on Thursday, June 11, 1992
at 12:37:00 PM |
Permalink

<<-- Top
------->>> "At the END of all our exploring will be to arrive where we STARTED and KNOW
the place for the FIRST time." -- T.S. Eliot