-->> Welcome to Reflected Truth, currently version 2.0, the web portfolio/online
junk folder of Wind. Orignally
this site was merely a blog of MoRSA [Melody of a Rainy Summer Afternoon], one of my
earliest original story. But I decided to expand the site and redesigned it completely.
This site started on June 09, 2008. Current version, entitiled Aquatic Wonderland, best
viewed in IE or Firefox with a resolution 800x600 or higher.
<3 Wind on 07.04.08
<<-- Top
-->>
Since it's kinda hard to keep track of every story I post up here... or since I organize them mainly using tags and dates... so here's list of organized stories. And all new additions will be added here too! ^^
- Wind
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
Last Updated: 07.08.08
Labels: site
Entry posted by Mel-Lyn
on Thursday, June 11, 1992
at 12:51:00 PM |
Permalink

<<-- Top
------->>> "At the END of all our exploring will be to arrive where we STARTED and KNOW
the place for the FIRST time." -- T.S. Eliot