-->> Welcome to Reflected Truth, currently version 2.0, the web portfolio/online
junk folder of Wind. Orignally
this site was merely a blog of MoRSA [Melody of a Rainy Summer Afternoon], one of my
earliest original story. But I decided to expand the site and redesigned it completely.
This site started on June 09, 2008. Current version, entitiled Aquatic Wonderland, best
viewed in IE or Firefox with a resolution 800x600 or higher.
<3 Wind on 07.04.08
<<-- Top
-->>
Any new updates on stories, avatars, site-related, layouts, etc. will be on this page, so look for new thing here! ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated July 07, 2008So finally version 2.0 is finished! ^_^ This layout took me a extra long time since I had a hard time deciding the color theme and pictures to use for this layout. In the end, I decided to try something new... and adtopted the idea of
version 1.0 of Esa and my collaboration blog. So apparently I'm back at the orange/yellow theme again... this time with a bit grey mixed in. ^_~ And now I got the three-column out of my way... updates will come much quicker! So can't wait.
- Wind
------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated June 11th, 2008 Finally the new layout is uploaded on here ^^... enjoy the new version 1.0 of Reflected Truth! Currently, I'm still updating pages and soon new stories will be updated on here as well. This blog is mainly organized by labels... so have fun browse around! ^^
- Wind
------------------------------------------------------------------
Labels: site
Entry posted by Mel-Lyn
on Thursday, June 11, 1992
at 2:35:00 PM |
Permalink

<<-- Top
------->>> "At the END of all our exploring will be to arrive where we STARTED and KNOW
the place for the FIRST time." -- T.S. Eliot