Layout by Wind
 
 
aquatic wonderland

==> Salutations

-->> Welcome to Reflected Truth, currently version 2.0, the web portfolio/online junk folder of Wind. Orignally this site was merely a blog of MoRSA [Melody of a Rainy Summer Afternoon], one of my earliest original story. But I decided to expand the site and redesigned it completely.

This site started on June 09, 2008. Current version, entitiled Aquatic Wonderland, best viewed in IE or Firefox with a resolution 800x600 or higher.

<3 Wind on 07.04.08

<<-- Top


 
aquatic wonderland

==> New Additions: 07.08.08

-->>

Whew.... this is a LOT of typing in a day... but I proudly present the revamped Reflected Truth, version 2.0... all the links on the sidebar are currently active... and pages are all updated and revamped. [which is a lot of work......... *sigh*] But with all the tedious sitely pages set up and ready to go, it'll be a lot easier to add new stories and avatars from this point on. ^^ [which is some good news to me...]

As for the stories and avatars... I've been surrounded by layout updates recently, so not much PSing nor story updating... but since I deleted the archives on here, I'll be ready to upload the two one-shots I already finished... [but not really finished editing... never will though...], "Scarlet Rain" and "Inevitable Route"... and hopefully for the avatars section, if I still have to energy, the Ouran batches and some of the other batches I had long finished. ^^

So have fun with the sitely pages for today... really need to get some cold drinks... and lunch^^

-- Wind @ 13:27PM

Labels: ,


Entry posted by Mel-Lyn on Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 1:23:00 PM |

<<-- Top


 
aquatic wonderland

<<-- The Post-it Notes

0 Post-it Notes:

Leave a New Post-it Note

<<-- Top


 
aquatic wonderland

-->> Links to This Post

<<-- Top





------->>> "At the END of all our exploring will be to arrive where we STARTED and KNOW the place for the FIRST time." -- T.S. Eliot

 
Navigation

Original Stories

Avatars

Misc.

META

Search




------->>> "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love." -- Albert Einstein

Mini Sitemap: | Home | Updates | About | Layouts | Story List | Avatars | My Blog |

Credits/Disclaimer: Site © Wind | Layout by Wind | Images from Stock Xchange | Brushes from TFL | Program © Adobe Photoshopd CS2 | Powered by Blogger

site stats